The Enniskerry Inn re-opened on 1st July 2020 in line with the phased reopening of Ireland after COVID19 restriction measures. We will be operating restaurant hours at for the next month or so to help enforce HSE guidelines. We will be open daily from 12pm to 10pm taking last orders for Dinner service at 8.45pm.
We have been working hard to introduce extra hygiene & cleaning measures, train our staff in new protocols and remodelling our table plan to keep our customers safe.
Please be aware when booking accommodation at The Enniskerry Inn that we have restricted hours of service, closing nightly at 10pm. We cannot facilitate late check in.
We advise booking tables to avoid disappointment as we are operating social distancing in our restaurant. You can book tables for dinner at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us during operating hours on 01-2734992 or send us a Facebook messenger
Please be aware of the following guidelines that are currently in place:
- Face coverings must be worn entering the premises & walking around
- Table service only
- No more than 6 people may sit at any table from 3 different households
- A max stay of 1hr 45mins is being implemented.
- Contact details are being taken for contact tracing purposes & are destroyed in a responsible manner after 28days.
- We have extra cleaning protocols and hand sanitising station throughout the building
- Our staff are wearing PPE
The Enniskerry Inn are proud to be on Board Failte Safety Charter – The Safety Charter demonstrates to our customers and employees that The Enniskerry Inn, as a tourism and hospitality business, are operating in line with current Government public health advice and with safety and cleaning protocols in place.