The Enniskerry Inn has the charm of staying timeless, and that’s the way we like it. This old established Inn is famed for its amazing food, fine wine and great atmosphere. Based in the picturesque village of Enniskerry, we are a great base to walk “the Wicklow Way” or tour the county famed as ‘The Garden of Ireland’.
The area is famous for its stunning views and outdoor pursuits. All of our bedrooms are newly renovated to the highest standard. Book in today with us and our friendly helpful staff look forward to welcoming you.
- We have 6 ensuite rooms
- Fresh Linen & Towels included
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- We do not have T.V. in our rooms
- Free WiFi in all public areas of the Enniskerry Inn
- €95 per room per night based on two adults sharing – Room only
- €65 per room per night based on single adult occupancy – Room only
- €110 per room per night based on two adults sharing including breakfast served at Poppies Cafe in Enniskerry Village from 8am
- €70 per room per night based on single adult occupancy including breakfast served at Poppies Cafe in Enniskerry Village from 8am
- Our check in is located in our public lounge
- Check in time is 4pm to 10pm Monday to Friday
- Check in time is 2pm to 10pm Saturday & Sunday
- Check out time is 10.30am
We are delighted to be reopening The Enniskerry Inn in line with the phased reopening of Ireland after COVID19 restriction measures. We will reopen 1st July 2020. We will be operating restaurant hours at for the next month or so to help enforce HSE guidelines. We will be open daily from 12pm to 10pm taking last orders for Dinner service at 9pm.
We have been working hard to introduce extra hygiene & cleaning measures, train our staff in new protocols and remodelling our table plan to keep our customers safe.
Please be aware when booking accommodation at the Enniskerry Inn that we have restricted hours of service, closing nightly at 10pm. We cannot facilitate late check in.
We advise booking tables to avoid disappointment as we are operating social distancing in our restaurant. You can book tables for dinner at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us during operating hours on 01-2734992 or send us a Facebook messenger
We look forward to welcoming you from July 1st